Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Proper Discipline

Maybe I'm centering my life around trying to just do mainly fun stuff and trying to do so much at once. I guess I want to take command of my life now and do a pretty cool routine.

One of the things I want to fix about myself is to try to not leave out a few small things. I seem to catch myself doing that a lot and it brings me to a little annoyance. I would love to be swift and accurate with all the time I spend. Yet, I'm still forgetful with a few things and that could be a little too time consuming for me.

What I see myself doing to try to fix that is by visualizing what I'm going to be and also picturing to myself that I'm in that moment. I guess that would be cool to try out then and maybe someday I'll catch everything I'm leaving out and not have to rely on a lot of experience to be perfect like that. Maybe I could gain experience already from using my imagination. How cool would that be!