Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Actual Goals

I haven't really written down my goals as of late because I've been just wanting to talk about other stuff. I'm just using the title as an excuse to do something else. Oh my gosh, I'm starting to have a lot of fun with stuff now.

I'm understanding women a little better these days and actually have decent friendships with them. It's not really that difficult to get along with them. I think I was just a nervous wreck this whole time and unintentionally involving myself with people who were just not going through a good time.

Yeah, I think those people thought they could get away with me from going on a tirade because they thought I was too nice. Anyhow I've always managed to get back to being a nice person with all the yelling I ever did to a person. I just never saw that stage coming from those people. I don't think they wanted to resolve an irritating situation to them that was petty while being lovely people.