Monday, August 29, 2016

Working Out

Well, I'm basically spending my time a little bit more developing my Magic: the Gathering deck. Also, I've been working out in the mornings. I feel like from having a body that's getting stronger along with forming those cool looking abs and growing more muscle, I can be more confident about dating the woman I'm really into. I'm actually pretty cool with her right now.

I intend on keeping it that way. Those losers at that church were my unintentional guinea pigs of how to mistreat a human badly using my evil tactics and being a psychological horror to them. I'm not going to play that way with the girl I end up marrying. On the contrary, I might actually end up submitting to her because I have to. At least the whole relationship and will be based on the concept of love and affectionate attention to the spouse I would feel so blessed to be married to. I guess I have high hopes like that and pretty good feelings that have been developing over all those years.