Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Pretty Much How It's Going

I think I'm going to write a song about some girl named Annie to help get my mind off of her. It would be helpful to not really have to think about her. The crazy part about all this is that I think she's the root of my problem and she never really played any active role to my eyes, as strange as it seems.

Oh well. I guess I'll write a poem and try not to be lackadaisical about it.

Dear Annie,

You walked the way you should. Maybe I could have showed you the way.
Life is tough and sad as it seems. Don't cry. Don't cry.
It's the heart of the hour. Where we choose our path to the unknown.
Through the trials we are just human. Make all of this better?

Only thought you've had my love. It's tempting to rekindle.
Yet it's time to move on with our lives. Missed timings won't ever come on back.
It's just too bad. We had something going between us.
The inner souls from both of us were racing for a better enlightenment.

So let's come to our senses.
And reach for the stars.