Monday, August 29, 2016

Keeping It Positive

It's a work in progress for me. I actually have something like a six pack showing right now. The belly is quite in right now too. I saw a guy without his shirt on and it looked like he had a six pack, but some fat was coming out. What a contradiction because I wanted to give him a thumbs up.

Anyway I'm noticing that I don't want to get carried away in some lustful attention with dating someone. I'd rather let love develop naturally with someone I meet. Currently, I just feel good about someone. Hey this is my blog, and people are reading it. I just can't blurt out names now, come on!

I'm insecure about mentioning those names on here with this blog. Oh come on, one would say? Spill. Yeah right, unless I'm filled with contempt and trying to talk bad about someone on purpose. Then people would be like "Hold that thought." Which one is better? It depends one might say, but the power of attorney with the keyboard belongs to me on this blog right now.