Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Making Decision

Today, I ended up coming home really late. I bought a new stash of Magic the Gathering cards and ended up organizing them into another deck. I could seriously stop playing Magic the Gathering to focus on my other priorities but I did anyway. I'm going to visit my buddy right now to play some Magic with my new deck.

With the beautiful friend, I think I'm going to approach it with just being there as support now. I don't know but I don't want to be involved in some love triangle or sort of thing. Maybe she's just a really nice person and has some commitments that she wants to live up to because it makes her happy. I don't really know what they are at the moment. I just know that I'm unconditionally going to be her friend, and that's the only thing that pretty much matters to me.

I might as well just continue to have fun and offend a few folks with anger issues and figure out who they are because I would like to tell them how silly whatever the matter is and try to be friends with them. I like doing the hard and little stuff. It might not be so hard as I thought.

Okay with the girl, I'm going for someone more suited for me and will continue to work on myself. Again, I enjoy keeping myself busy with challenging and rewarding actions that I have to continuously keep up with.