Saturday, September 24, 2016

Time to Refocus

When I think about it, it's really about focusing on who I want to be at the moment. Who is this person that I want to focus on being? I guess I do really want to be an evangelical Christian. I don't really have a gift for it, but deep down inside I'm looking for opportunities and an open door.

That's probably my main goal for aspiring to spread the gospel about Jesus. I don't have much of a testimony except that I came to be happy from accepting Christ at a young age. I walked a very faulty road and very carnal much like other Christians do as well. I was pretty much doing things in the flesh. 

I'm just made more aware of it I guess because of the Holy Spirit working in me. I think it's been always tugging in my heart. I will continue to repent and struggle and go back and forth until I hopefully someday get it. I'm making the effort to have a relationship because I already know that God has done it all for me. 

I do really want to also be an actively engaged person in physical activities and to do crazy stuff. I'd like to put to work a lot of things that I bought for once like a guitar and some of the those meaningless singing and dancing games on the Xbox! 

I also do want to be a trader and get involved with video game making somehow. I'd also like to be pretty knowledgable as well with helping people from a medical perspective. Well, I'd like to try it out besides just making a business out of it. 

I also have this crazy feeling about doing cool stuff with gadgets and technology like hacking stuff and building microchips. I just want to be this guy that does a lot of cool things, without really worrying about pleasing anybody and having fun at the same time while having lots of time to myself. 

So in a nutshell, I want to be a cool and rich Christian guy who is married and raising a wonderful family with great wife too someday.