Saturday, September 24, 2016

What I'd Like To Do

I think my main source of income that I want to work out is really being a trader of stocks and currencies. I want to make a living out of it. I would like to work out of my computer and be wherever in the world enjoying myself and the family I become blessed to raise.

With the extra time, I'll probably try to get certified as a physician assistant and then go off trying to help out in some country for Christians or some nice volunteer organization to just help out. I'd like to try it out at least once, especially since I have an interest in doing something like this.

I'm pretty much a sucker for video games, so with some extra time as well, I'd like to do some work in putting together a video game. If I don't have the pressure of having to worry about my living expenses, then it would be nice to just mess around in this field of video game making.

Definitely, getting married someday or having a girlfriend at least, I see it happening in the near future. I don't really know who I'm going to be be trying to win the affections off of, but there's really not much I can do about it. I will be sticking around with good friendships at least.