Monday, September 19, 2016

Back to Time Management

I think the most important thing about time management is pretty much understanding that it's a commitment. A lot of my female friends appear to be really good at it, but I guess it's just their preferences that it makes it seem like they are in a more supportive role.

Perhaps for most women, I can't really say what would make them so happy. The Bible says that a virtuous woman will help create a happy home for her husband and kids. If a woman is seriously in the Lord, just like any other, that person is going to have this inner joy from fellowshipping with Jesus. From being obedient to God's Word and truly meaning it from the bottom of our hearts, it's seriously a difficult path to keep up with, but I know that there's a type of victory that takes place within the flesh.

I'm going to have to just be diligent and understanding person I guess and just trust that the Lord will provide for my needs. I should be about walking with the Lord while having clean hands and pure heart. It's like enduring a long race, which is how Paul describes it in chasing after God's heart.