Friday, September 16, 2016

Gathering Likes On Facebook

From more closer people I affiliate with, I get likes when I tell jokes. Sometimes, I'm too outside their understanding that they won't click it. When it comes to being about getting a consistent stream of likes, I'm realizing that it comes from posting cute photos of relationships. Oddly, it seems like one of my friends and her long time dating / unknown status guy don't seem to get too many favorable likes.

I've actually seen a really nice photo with her and guy with this cool romantic scenery. I guess if they like to do that often, then maybe it would change the tide of the audience.

So the ingredient for me is to first get a cute girl that matches up really well with me. I think her being taller than me doesn't matter anymore because I seem to have shown off my physique a little bit from posting push up videos. I don't think they are all that and people seem to not be that impressed by them. It's like, something that doesn't really interest them enough.

Actually, that friend of mine look pretty good together with me. It's weird. I have had these stares from people when we sit next to each other. I've been like whatever and just shrugged it off. She communicates really well and seems to be very cheery while talking to me. Maybe she likes me, okay. She's a very cool girl and she gives out really nice advice. She's even told an amazing and optimistic quotes that she thought up. She's definitely someone I want to keep my heart open to if her dating world ever opens up to include me in it.

Other than that, for now, she's really nice and beneficial to me as a friend. I'll be looking to expand my social circle and include a lot more friends in it so I could never go bored if I ever lose a girlfriend whenever I finally learn to do it. The first has definitely got to be the hardest after so many close calls. I'm not that same person anymore, so I don't know how to approach it with this current persona I have.