Saturday, September 17, 2016

Gaining Grounds

I think I did have a lot of good friends, but I'm not responding with great hospitality. I think it's from my introverted and crazy weird behavior from my background that I've sort of not been very nice about it. Well one of my friends who I also like as well, but she's been engaged for like the longest time, is crazy nice! I like that she's really in tune with being nice to her friends and so cool with hitting the like button on my Facebook posts.

One of the things I've had trouble setting down with is background. I've had like a 5 year old younger girl express interest in me a few times. I was like no way in my head- too young. I based it off of my previous experience with dating a girl someone my own age. Basically, I was dating a girl who was already in a relationship with some other guy that she wanted to move on from. I felt she was a no-no girl to mess around with. Anyhow, it was just plain weird.

I like her as a friend though and she was nice. She was crazy and funny person. She didn't like how her life was going and she told a lot of crazy jokes that rattled me up a little. Maybe I would have snapped as an old man with her and done something worse to her. I even tried chasing after her a bit when things were too late after she decided to fall in love with another man.

I can't believe I actually had a dating life and I was like so inattentive about it.