Monday, September 26, 2016

What I Did

I practically read a chapter of the Bible today. In summary, what I read says that Jesus is coming back. Really simple huh? A little more complicated is about the current state of affairs with Israel. Currently, that nation doesn't collectively believe in Jesus as her Messiah. They do believe in the Father just as Abraham and Moses introduced. I am in agreement with the belief that Israel will someday bow down to worship Jesus as her Lord and Savior. I don't know how close away that is for me.

With the rate that I'm going at in finding someone right to settle down with, maybe Jesus will come back by the time I finally get engaged to her. Oh boy.

I'm probably the only one that finds this post funny. I have been developing a personal sense of humor to keep my hopes alive and feed a healthy self-confidence. I guess now I have a sad inner countenance from not really having anyone to settle down with, so that sort of stinks. I don't even know how to go about it in finding her and actually making it happen.

Maybe I'm just meant to play the role of a brother to good female friends. Oh well. I'm laughing about that thought too. I don't really know, but it looks like one of my current female friends is making me look good from just hanging out with her. I think I'll just stick to doing that much as possible for now until she gets married and is too busy from having kids or something. I'm just going to hang in there and try to strive while feeling little sad to find more company and someone to have a little hope with settling down.

At least a lot of these personal issues that has been bugging is being peacefully confronted within me. I guess that's what I'm enjoying from having friendship with a beautiful girl. I'm going to try find one who is more available to actually date. Maybe my beautiful friend likes me, but it seems like it's not going to go anywhere. I guess we can just settle for trying to be great friends with each other and to commonly hang out. I want to stay pure in heart about this because in these matters, I would like to choose my outward actions to be a reflection of my trust in Jesus, no matter how laughable that may seem to others in this world. I can't really express enough how much joy I found in getting to know about Jesus over all these years.