Sunday, September 25, 2016

Holding Self to Standard

There are a few posts on here where I go off into the crazy! Obviously, I'm being very subtle about it and my emotions are playing a huge role because I'm letting off some steam while trying to sound in the most civilized manner. Basically, I'm trying to occasionally say that I'm going to mess with someone so hard that the person will walk crooked after I'm finished with him or her.

Yet, it's sheepish but I always feel like I did my best. From that perspective of people having anger issues, it finally dawned on me that I could use that knowledge to persuade others who I've struggled with to not complain any more with me!

It's funny that I'm starting to come into better realizations and actually making some cute female friends legitimately laugh. Having a sense of humor is great along with working out on a regular basis. I feel very confident with myself and don't care about being so short anymore. I walk around and can feel awkward to be around a tall people's world in the richest nation, but I'm just not really putting much thought into it anymore.

There are plenty of taller women who don't work out that walk past me and act very assertive. It looks like they aren't scorning me at all. The girls who have been more level and face to face with me; yeah, I favor myself to interact with them a whole lot more than anybody and it seems to show that some of them have shown me pretty good open respect and a go ahead for being hang out buddies.

So this whole getting myself a girlfriend with someone I'm actually interested in, is such a mystery for me. I don't really know how to yet. Maybe would be easier if the girl just said let's go for it, but what are the chances of that really happening anyway? An attractive girl who I wasn't fond of that much because she talked about how sick and unhealthy she was while messing around with me, wanted to get in a relationship with me. She acted pretty crazy, and I told her that I like someone else, so she was like "Awwww" underneath and blushed and just dropped it from there.