Friday, September 16, 2016

Appearance Doesn't Really Matter

I don't think appearance really matters to me now. It's pretty weird because at first I thought one of my Facebook friends was really hot, but after awhile, the eye candy effect just fizzles away. I can't stand continuously doing that now. It's like trying to search for the hottest photos of girls in the planet bring no satisfaction whatsoever. My mind just likes to think black or white.

Okay, I think I'm basing off being in a relationship more on love, compatibility, and availability. That friend I'm mentioning, I do like her as a person, but I'm not fully sure with everything at the moment. I think I'll just look to find more friends to socialize with and maybe within that circle I'll find a few more love interests that pop up somewhere.

I think it's just natural to have someone interested in you and to do well together with. It's just that I guess I'm too wish-washy when it comes to asking out a girl. I've asked out one girl on just a casual lunch and just kept on buying her lunch. I was just being nice and then she ended up liking me momentarily. I had no idea where that came from. She liked me and I had no clue and she is pretty hot, but she talked so much about being in bad health and all of that, it was too much to bear for me.

I think she's happily married now and wish her a successful and healthy life. I'm not really in her social circle which would have been nice, but she's very anxious about me because she doesn't want any drama, so I understand. I get how she's saying though that she hopes I find someone to be truly happy with.

From being an introverted guy with glasses and just trying to be nice and plain appropriate, I attracted quite a bit of women. I think I said a few very good things when I did speak and it must have sent off some sparks. Hey, now I'm like talking a thousand words at once and it's like I'm a free bird that shouldn't be reached to those girls, so I'm like a closed door to them now.