Monday, October 3, 2016

Emotional Makeup

What I'm personally noticing for myself now is that my feelings don't really go in hand with my ideal thoughts and beliefs. It's this separation that I'm really struggling with because it feels like something is always trying to tug at me and make me feel guilty to the point of just not being productive.

This anti-energy is rather unexplained depression. I'm sure a lot of people have it and that it's pretty common. The fact that a lot of us mask it or eventually become immune to the point of even forgetting it existed in ourselves is another story.

That's probably the biggest drawback for me and is what is causing me to waste my precious time by doing activities that have more consumer pleasures rather than longer lasting values. I think suffering and maintaining a positive attitude is really a necessary core to overcome obstacles while putting in a great deal of concentration whenever possible.