Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Life On the High Rise

Right after making a nasty and sarcastic joke about in my life, I'm starting to just not really care staying mad over. I'm actually realizing that it's good to have these uncomfortable emotions flowing through the veins of a person's soul. It's like those cravings and obsessive feelings about wanting to do some type of behavior whether it rewards you or not.

I think it's because those people I ended up clashing with were too immature and didn't understand what I was going through. They were just thinking about how right they were and being stupid about how to go about it. They couldn't even get me in trouble by espousing a frivolous restraining order.

What it did do was that it ended up giving me anger problems for a very long time. I still have anger problems with it and have been doing something about it. I've turned all scary to them and now they are like "We accept you back." I don't even know if I want to go back. I might just go back and tell them that they suck while yelling at them and then just leave. I don't really care from being a sore loser about this incident. It gave me so many emotional problems and now I just want to let it rip with anyone who still goes to that church. They'll be like, "What's with this guy?" I tell them the truth and they will be like, "Okay, we are scared. Go away please."

Oh well, that's just life. Who really cares? This is just my blog that I can type about anything while letting the time pass. I'm talking about how these people who gave me anger problems are idiots and not even worth my valuable time to consider as friends these days. I don't even think they can hold a gun so why even consider poetic justice on them. They are a bunch of weak losers and sissies. I should rolling be with the fun, big kids and not these puppet-like infants. I guess that's what you call maturing and relating to a lot of pretty female friends. I'm doing that actually and not even caring about if they aren't responsive with me that much.

I'm starting to get better responses from girls now though, but it's just being friends.