Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Been Posting Crazy and Not Unfriended

I think it's funny now that I have this confidence in people unfriending me. After feeling rejected and dissed like 50+ times over my lifetime of having Facebook starting from 2001, yeah like when they first started; I just stopped caring so much about it.

At least I can find out who unfriended me by searching long and hard. It seems like people have to be afraid of unfriending me now because it causes problems. It's weird because you are like stuck with me once you add me as a friend. So it's love or hate me like a weirdo and no way out without me figuring that out someday.

If you decide to add me as a friend and then get all moody and justify that you were under some pretenses and make the conclusion that I'm crazy then well yeah, I guess it's how it is. I think from the way I stepped up my game, it's like people don't really want to unfriend me now. Well they still can but they better hope I don't find out about it.