Monday, October 31, 2016

Just Trying Hard I Guess

I need to focus better and try harder I guess. I'm going to go back into reading the Bible again and try to stay consistent. I'm going to try to live on the promises I made to God and live by the convictions. I still have anger issues over the past and it's something that will always be a part of me. There's nothing I can do about the past and I accept it but it doesn't mean that I won't stop feeling angry about it even if I decide to be friendly with the people who I felt wronged me in an insignificant manner. I guess it's not really a grudge or a sensible thing to be so angered about.

Well, it's just not fair and I feel indignant about it. I'm willing to talk and work things out while I'm mad. They can't do it because they are stupid. I might just talk to them while I'm showing my full anger at them. This would mean that I would be shouting regular sentences at them.