Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Doing the Right Thing

"In any moment of decision the best thing you can do is the right thing, the next best thing is the wrong thing, and the worst thing you can do is nothing."- Theodore Roosevelt

I really need to think about what the right thing to do is for myself. I think it's not really a bad way to live in my situation with that frivolous restraining order. Maybe what I want is not always the right thing to do.

If I think about all the right things I did, then well, I informed the pastor about how wrong he was in his assertions he made with me. How would going back to visit that dumb church be the right thing after all these years? I really need to know if I can justify this clearly.

Oh I get it now why it's the right thing to do. I made a hasty oath with the Lord that if I made myself a millionaire and got a six pack then I would go make a visit with them again. To go back on it, it would be very morally wrong for me and it's my strong conviction, so I'm pretty much tied down to it in a happy manner. I'm not breaking the law from going back anyway and everybody else who opposes it has some anger or paranoid issues.

I think the right decision is to also not hold back my thoughts and just go with the flow and not hold onto any pretenses. My point of going is to just release my anger problems that have been built up with me all these years without breaking any laws. They can call the cops, but it's not going to make me go to jail. I'm leaving while they are calling the cops and I'll have yelled and made fun of them and done everything nasty I could think of while calling myself a proud American and living in a society of freedom of speech, so there's nothing they could do about it.

"I don't know" someone would say, and that's pretty all he has to it. Being nice isn't going to cut it, so I'm going to be a really mean butt head back at them by yelling "What up crazy?" to Lee and leaving the church. There's more elaborate scheme to conduct here. Yelling at the ushers too maybe and leaving.