Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Still Ticked Off

Dude, I still have serious anger problems from my past incident with that small fellowship at a church in Los Angeles. I threw a Jehovah Witness Bible at their Christian pastor in front of everyone. He still sucks! I then ran out because I was afraid the cops were going to detain me.

Man, I've been detained so many times for the most stupid reasons and it doesn't even go on my record. I'm glad that the laws in California are more fair probably because of the liberals and hippies fighting to maximize their rights to party and do whatever they feel like.

Basically, I haven't been detained then on paper and I don't really have an active restraining order so all of those things don't even count as a conviction on me. I don't have to reveal my horrible past where I smoked the living fear out of a stupid girl named stupid Lee. Everybody has a problematic and dramatic history. It's just that mine is ghetto and stupid and lame. It's so lame that I'm getting anger problems over it!