Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Seriously Hard Work

Seriously, hard work is really about just willing yourself to do things. That's about all I can say in it. It's something that you just eventually get used to. I have so much energy these days that it's funny how I make things happen.

I think it's important to be around winning attitudes and good people. It's too bad but maybe someday I'll have the right kind of person in my life helping me out. It looks like as I get older and wait more, then there are more chances that I'm getting to meet women. It's interesting who I could end up with.

I think looks don't really matter and that's all I'm telling myself because the slightly better looking ones make me a bit more surprised in their appearance and I seem to be having a bit more success in attracting them. I don't know why but maybe it's because I'm smart enough to handle them without losing my cool.