Sunday, October 9, 2016

Can't Be Too Nice

I've been trying to but I end up just getting angry underneath while fantasizing about stuff from the past. I'm seriously thinking how I should approach it using my right mind instead of just botching it up.

I don't really care anymore that I had two  non-domestic violence restraining orders placed on me. I'm still mad thinking about it, but  I didn't go to jail. I honestly want to just call the former plaintiffs a bunch of idiots repeatedly in a daily fashion to compensate for my anger management.

Yeah I have anger issues about it and can't go do something crazy like walk up to the woman Lee at that church called Hope of God church. I'm too lazy to look them up right now. I was thinking about just closing in while she's terrified of me and then kissing her. I would go to jail for that I know. I'm not going to entertain that thought at all anymore.

I was never in any interest to make Lee my girlfriend in the first place .She ended up putting a frivolous restraining order on me. All those years I stayed away from her, I was just plotting how I was going to get back at her without landing in jail.

Yeah I care to the point of wanting to pursue after something out of them. I want to make Lee my Facebook friend while I'm constantly shouting at her on the days I do decide to relive the horrific event and go up to her. Maybe she'll go for another restraining order, but then again, I'll put one on her back so I can be motivated to not break the law.