Sunday, October 9, 2016

Better Learn To Fight

I'm going to be in tip top shape and I may end up regrettably provoking a few people into trying to physically attack me. My plans has me thinking it's going to be that bad. It would be better if that didn't happen, but I might as well just over prepare for it in case it does happen.

I'm not supposed to bring any guns inside a church so I won't out of respect for the American culture. If someone does have it at that Asian church, then they are killing me out of cold blood. I think Asians tend to be passive aggressive so they might think of other ways to get back at me. I could use that as an advantage to be a step ahead of them.

In any case though, I'm going to have to over-prepare for this final confrontation with them because it's going to be a pretty long term skirmish and battle of the wits. I'm there to collect my trophy which is having Lee personally add me as her Facebook friend. I may then make a status talking about how she's an idiot and force her to hit the like button. You know, it would be a lot more of a shocker if I had her hit the angry button. I'll lobby for her to hit the hate button then while I call her an idiot on the status once I force her to add me as a Facebook friend.

Her permanent exit clause out of this intangible contract is for her to leave that God forsaken church. She can go for postponement by filing another frivolous restraining order on me, but then that's going to make me even more angrier and so I will then put one back on her.