Sunday, October 9, 2016

Little By Little

Might as well just laugh it up in the safest way possible. One of the good things I'm noticing is that plenty of cops are patrolling around my vicinity. All this really does is just make me focus on the road better and not play with my phone's GPS while the cop is looking in my direction while driving. I'm also not trying to speed.

I'm only worried that they won't do their job if stupid Lee the one who put a frivolous, non-domestic violence related restraining order on my butt from being mad about my conduct at her church- yeah long description. I hope Lee doesn't send a hitman  after me because I'm going to be yelling at her to get out all of my venom and anger problems that have been stored up all these years sooner or later.

If she leaves the church, then the joke is on her, but I don't think she's leaving so it's grrrr.

I have to mention again that I wasn't chasing after Lee. In my right mind, I was attracted to another ugly girl there. It's whatever man. When a guy like me hasn't been around too many girls, the first couple you get to know well, they might be like the best girls you've ever met. She came across to me as a decent and very evasive type of person. Anyhow I made fun of her about her maxing out her credit cards and then it somehow led to her blocking me on Facebook. I was like "What's going on?" in an annoying writer's message tone when I sent her message.

She was clearly bothered and she was lying the whole time saying that nothing was wrong with her. I couldn't shout at her to show my anger problems because I'm supposed to be attracted to her ugly body, right?  Anyhow the same feelings didn't amount to with stupid Lee.