Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Why I Haven't Blogged For Days

Reason for why I haven't blogged so much lately is because I've been holding back just to see if there's a correlation with this blog and the number of patrolling police cars I see while driving. I have this weird theory that this girl named Yuri the Schmuck was calling up her friends in legal enforcement to have the dispatch put their eyes on me more often.

I know it's a weird conspiracy theory for myself. I can't be so sure, but even if it is true then at least I can prepare for it while staying in a relaxed mental state. Actually, I'm starting to reason out that maybe being alive is about having negative stuff happen and being upset about them. The fact that you would be able control those feelings emotionally and press forward is what helps you become a successful individual.

So from controlling your emotions, it doesn't mean to go out and wreck havoc and then practice self-control right after doing the dirty deed. I'm starting to suspect a wild deal about what people are feeling and have been contemplating if I should just start shouting at them and making them cover their ears to get them to realize that the matter isn't serious to begin with.