Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Another Female Friend Update

On top of scoring a date with one of my female friends and she's actually not bad in the category of preferences, I can live with that. Looks don't really matter and I keep telling myself that and then out of nowhere, I'm magically blown away by how many good looking women there really are in this world. Those women also end up socializing with me.

One of my friends who I used to have a crush on is now on my good friend status. She's so cool and beautiful and smart. Actually, I think she's more like a friend with benefits in a spiritual sense. I don't believe in walking that way physically because she's in an unknown relationship with this one guy.

I believe there are some crazy signs with that guy she's with and not sure if the relationship is on the rocks but it has stood after all these years and not sure if she'll tie the knot with him. Anyway, she feels like a friend with benefits and I love her unconditionally.

What's great about having a friend with benefits in a spiritual sense is that while I'm physically attracted to her, we get to support each other emotionally. We get to have some intimate related conversations with each other and even carry it over via text. It's very cool and soothing actually. It's even helped me move up a little bit on the social ladder with people. I look a bit cooler and people take notice and wonder about our relationship. I'm just saying friend at the moment but I guess it still doesn't register like that to one of my other female friends. She's like trying to look out for me, which is cool.

My little sister is like whatever and that it's cool for me to be socializing with a non-Korean, healthy, and attractive girl. She wants me to tie the knot with her or somebody related so I can face the drama of married life and just get away with it from my parents because I'm the oldest and spoiled son.