Monday, October 31, 2016

Time Management

Time management is definitely playing a huge factor for me now. My female buddy who is like a friend with benefit says that's a key thing she notices about me and is something I should improve upon.

Well, I like her and don't think I have much a chance with her even though it looks like she shows signs of actually liking me. I don't know if she has feelings for me, but it definitely does show she has an interest in me. I don't know where it's going to with that. At the same time, I don't think it's likely for a short guy like me to get married.

Then again, successful short guys with a lot of money and are also athletic regardless of whether they look handsome or can still get married too with a decent girl. Maybe, I'm just doubting myself from thinking generalized terms, but I don't think that's how relationships always work. It's like my parents generalizing that people with same cultures having marriages will have better success than those that don't. Just call it old-fashioned I guess.