Monday, October 3, 2016

Unlucky Oh Well

I guess in life, I haven't been able to form a significant bond with a great lady. It sucks and makes me laugh underneath. I can't do anything about it. I'm not about to drop my standards all the way below, but I do care about inner beauty a whole lot now.

I'm a pretty crazy son of a gun compared to most ladies out there. I'm really wild and prefer to be very active outdoors and do a whole bunch of crazy stuff, even if I were to raise a family. I think what I need is the basics before I can go out and chase after the right woman.

Anyhow, I do admire this one friendly girl and we're pretty good pals. From her relationships, I'm sort of gleaning the struggles they might have and also the good stuff that would help their relationship progress. I'm actively considering the appealing things about them that I would want to bring to the table.

In the meantime, I'm planning on becoming a rich son of a loving and reconciling mother. My family isn't that rich and they try hard and can't give me desirable guidance. I'm lucky enough not to go so crazy that I ended up hurting myself. I did make a lot of common mistakes. I'm barely getting out of them.