Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Yuri the Schmuck

So Ms. Yuri had kids without marrying anybody, so that's naughty naughty on my personal Santa's Bad list. Boy what a crazy and irritating, but slightly funny woman. I wasn't laughing because I was driven to the point of flipping my handle and wanting to just cuss her out in person.

I ended up just being raw and straight forward with her. Now that I think about it, Yuri the Schmuck isn't really worth my valuable time for trying to convince her anything about. She's practically useless in the whole circle of life for me. She's almost on the same level as stupid Lee, but I think stupid Lee is far worse and even better at being a schmuck than Yuri the Schmuck.

If Yuri the Schmuck and stupid Lee had a dance off then neither of them would win because they would probably figure that drinking alcohol and getting buzzed off of it and slipping on their own floor they ended up creating a mess with, is much better than getting off their butts to dance to some music! I'm starting to just feel like creatively making fun of them without ever showing up in their lives again.

Maybe this is talking behind their back, but nothing is preventing them from checking out this site that they don't even want to bother reading. Therefore, Yuri the Schmuck and stupid Lee remain their respective titles in my mind. This is my blog, so oh well. Hack it, now? There's no valuable information to really extract on here but a level of humor and effort gone into a few individuals who wouldn't be able to screw back a computer on for a dollar is better for the masses who don't mind laughing at people who are being made fun of.