Sunday, October 9, 2016

Funny To Be With No Girlfriend

Yeah, I was a really weird and inhibited person. I let a few things get to me and when I snapped, I tried to keep myself in check so many times. I threw a Jehovah Witness Bible at a Christian pastor in front of everyone and on stage. He's a hypocrite from being worldly and leads a small church of believers- so what.

Everybody has anger problems so just singling me out for doing something crazy like that isn't going to faze me. There's a reason to all that silly madness.

It's been just a bunch of meaningless and frivolous mix up. Even worldly and non-religious people should be able to drop the whole incident. From talking to them from what I can imply out of the incidents now, I think I can successfully persuade them to let go and end up just being some weird Facebook friends.  I'll just call it settling on a peaceful resolution and maintaining swagger with my personal sense of humor. It's not really that bad with what happens to me, but it seems like what I discuss can cause some lesser individuals to feel a level of panic