Thursday, October 6, 2016

Positive Influences

This blogger has some sites that are noteworthy and successful actually. They are listed on the Noteworthy Blogs list. I myself have led this site into some obscurity and been transcribing personal experiences without spilling all the beans.

My site isn't really all that worthwhile for the masses because it's just so common with what I'm dealing with. I would need a standard that's recognizable with others to model after. Yet, I don't have a desire to be a professional blogger even as a hobby. 

It's amazing to me that I've even had so few visitors come to this site to raise my count indicator. To be at now 35,000 for not having put any work into it means nothing to me. I would probably say something about my style if I did get like millions of views and wasn't really paying a dime for it.