Monday, October 3, 2016

Goal Setting 101

With my feelings always playing an antagonistic role against me, it's going to be tough to persevere but when it has happened to the point that I become naturally flowing with something, it feels really good and relaxing.

Everybody has desires but I feel they become tested all the time. The doubting nature within ourselves would be human nature. It's within this nature that helps me to reconnect with the idea that nothing in this physical world will give us absolute happiness. There will be up and down moments.

It's the obvious and odd nature through giving concentrated effort in keeping that love alive which will result in a continuous beautiful relationship with the significant other. I'm rather the type of person who takes this kind of stuff very seriously. I hope one day God will allow me to swoon the right kind of girl for me and either she or me will begin the chase for a relationship.

I really can't chase after one of my buddies I'm attracted to. It's just ethically wrong for me. She's already dating someone else. Gosh, she says it so smoothly and hides her love agenda with this guy and hasn't revealed any to me. I'm pretty interested in what her love life is like and might actually suggest they settle down too, if it sounds really good. I'm not asking because I don't want any involvement, but won't be mean to her if she does bring up their relationship someday. So far, it seems like it's hanging on the threads of companionship. It seems nice and interesting even though they don't really look like a power couple to me, but I guess that's how it goes.

I'm looking for a woman to form a powerful bond with me that can also influence others in a positive manner. She can be my support and I'll be her man that leads the family into a bright and happy future!

So with these crazy and antagonistic emotions, I'm learning that it's about discipline, commitment, and time management. It's basically just getting stuff done and that's just the basics with leading a successful life. It's hard to do this in a constant manner, but that's what is going to be required to become a billionaire. It needs to be just embedded and become second nature. Overall, that's pretty much my struggle that I'm working at. I desire to reach it and that's what I'm chasing after on a daily basis whenever I can. I wish myself luck and will try to make the right prayers.