Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Annie the Bad Bad Sheep

Annie the Bad Bad Sheep had a really bad bad day. I told her peers that she maxed out her credit cards! She said that last week and I brought it up again. Her peers were like "Oh wow. You shouldn't have heard what she told the whole world about."

Annie the Bad Bad Sheep ended up not feeling like adding me as a friend on Facebook. She had a really bad bad day while being a very mad mad person while trying to tell me that she hated me in the nicest manner. Oh well, Annie the Bad Bad Sheep is now a mommy I should add and like 100+ people liked that post. I don't know how Annie the Bad Bad Sheep managed to be an extrovert and only leave out one post that everybody liked. She has had like no activity ever since on Facebook.

Her being someone's wife now means that she's someone's number two. Oh yeah, I still get to be number one. Annie the Bad Bad Sheep sucked as a person. I really wanted to yell at her, but what can you do when you are attracted to her ugly ugly body.