Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Like 30 Min of Creativity

Under my whole 24 hour window, my main activity is just trying to make myself a millionaire through attempting to make proper set and go trades. It's a little advanced for most people, but I'm just one of them who has been trying all this time to make a living off of it. Hiring someday to make trades for you is pretty bad because the hireling wants your money the best way they can make it and so they will go for aggressive trades and blow out your account for you!

It's pretty much like you hired someone to be safe and make profit for you, but no the person is acting just like you in that moment that you hoped would never happen. Basically, it's forget about it now and all that money lost is because of their fault but it falls all on me. I'm not hiring trading managers now. I'm just going to do my own thing and recommend that everyone who wants me to make money for them should do it on their own because I'm not going to.