Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Friend Update

Well I found a date by asking a single friend. She said sure and that was quick. Just one text about needing a date and she was like I'm your girl. Okay, what a great friend. Wait, am I confusing a potential girlfriend for a friend? Hmm, I needed someone to go with and just from considering she seemed to be the ideal first choice, it wouldn't have really got to me if she said she couldn't go.

The fact that she said yes, "Alright. What a ego booster!" I'm like yeah, and uplifted. First try looking for a date and she said yes!

What made it easy was that she's actually in a good circle of my friends. Also from noticing her personality, she seems to have warmed up to me quite well and is friendly. I see her as a pretty introverted person, so maybe this is a sign that she seems into me. Also, I mentioned maybe as a serious joke, but that I'm interested in hiring her as an employee someday. Basically, I was mentioning about doing nice stuff to her. Okay, I guess that warrants to her being open to one date with me.

She's also smaller than me and I prefer dating smaller women so that's another bonus. I was going to try to ask a giant female friend to go with me, so I could test out my confidence factor and make it work while laughing underneath and everybody else probably choking on their food and drinks if they saw us dancing.