Sunday, October 9, 2016

Too Much of a Hassle

I can constantly start talking trash with my anger problems with those involved themselves with people who put restraining order. With the word out now though, they look like a horrible bunch of crazy nuts!

I should practice my shooting rounds now and get accurate with them for just in case they come charging into my home. That's right man, I live as a white-washed Asian citizen in United States.

It's a waste of time for me to constantly create new Facebook accounts just for the sake of bashing them and making fun of them. It looks like one time did the deed already.

Those ugly looking maggots are going to have a super hard time with me going off of them and I will do it so badly that it will look incredibly funny and scary to be a part of for assisting. I think this is where my craziness can appear in that people will support me by just laughing at my weird actions and how I comment the whole time. It's like putting on a show for them, but at the same time, some people will be feeling bad for me.

It's a win-win situation and I think those people are being written off as losers or it's something like that in the making now. I'm going to have some blunders along the way, but if I just stay in shape and plow through then maybe I might come out of this one alive and exit this while feeling happy instead of still with anger issues!