Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Back To Trading Mode

Okay looks like it's for me to start trading now and seeing if I could make a decent living off of it. I'm ready to write another program to assist in my trading and that's pretty much what I'm endeavoring before I go ahead and trade.

On top of that, I'm just starting to read the Bible and understand things better because I'm reading up on some commentaries. I think I'll just pray for the Holy Spirit to guide me in that sense then and just labor in the ways of the Lord while being mindful that one day, I might end up with a smoking hot Christian and compatible wife!

Okay I need to do that along with working out so I'll go after that then. I think I'm seriously going to just bowl for fun along with working out at the gym and playing guitar and piano. I will also try singing and dancing to some tunes, while also trying to create some of my own. I also should get that going in trying to grow taller and keep my patch of hair.

That's pretty much the main stuff that's going through my head.