Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Been Awhile

Especially with the stupid topics that I talk about, I might as well take myself off the grid but keep this up for anybody who is lucky enough to read it then. I had originally on my Facebook profile and I think I still have it on some dating sites, but I'm not really caring because nobody cares to contact me from probably being scared of what I'm capable of.

That's right! Even though I'm a shorty, I don't look like one in person actually, so maybe my best chance of being with someone right is to actually meet her in person instead of trying to go shopping online. I think I'll just leave it to that then and just rely on creating a network of personal connections. The hard part is that without having an agent nor any fame, it's difficult to get fitted with an attractive girl who actually has something for you. Maybe, there would be something wrong with her, but then again who knows really?