Friday, June 17, 2016

Playing Catch Up

I have like a ton of errands to run, so I'm going to go at that then. I'm having a lot of fun with working out and feeling lots of more energy these days. There's so many things that I could do and yet I'm just forgetful about it.

I'm letting my mind run wild again. I need to let myself get disciplined again. Even though I like the idea of putting myself into one place, I think it's good for me that I develop a healthy and productive routine. One that will make me feel after the day is over that I'm getting somewhere with my life.

It's difficult because I'm letting myself fall into personal traps of entertainment and desire. I'm spending time by myself as a loner when I think God could make me useful by allowing myself to be out there with more people. I need to push myself and let myself take better reminders. It's just timing I guess and that's part of the game.