Saturday, June 25, 2016

Indulging In Too Much

Okay, so I guess I'm going to play catch up then with reading the Bible, working out, and probably programming on my computer to get those trades that I want going.

I have been playing so much Magic: the Gathering. It's been such a pleasure playing against other people. I don't really care about winning or losing so much anymore with it now. Maybe, I'm putting my ambitions on it a little too highly and so I need to let that go and focus on other personal priorities that I have mind in accomplishing.

Once again if I sacrifice this leisure along with putting in a decent amount of effort while staying positive then maybe I'll be running with some consistency. I think for the most part being patient and sticking to Bible principles really help, even if one wouldn't care to believe in God, I still think reading and understanding the Bible should be essential to living a nice and happy life.