Monday, June 20, 2016

Minimizing Activities

I think instead of just relaxing and watching sports games. I should really commit myself to doing more physical activities and eating a whole heck of a lot better. On top of that, I could also focus on my chores and finish personal maintenance with what I have in mind of accomplishing.

I'm really going to get that done with reading the Bible, going for an athletic body, and becoming a millionaire. Might as well add to that a beautiful and compatible Christian wife who is better than the girl I like right now. It's only because she's taken and I have her only as a good friend. I feel that joy of friendship though and it's nice to do fun things together. Friend zoning her is not really a bad thing at all for me and might even come in handy by keeping her around as a comrade.