Monday, June 20, 2016

Six Pack Season

I'm leaning out and forming a six pack for reals! I'll post it once I have a real six pack that shows some nice definition. I'm still looking for muscle growth so that's what I need to work on.

I haven't really been paying attention to the stuff that I should be doing. I'm just letting my mind wander off still. I think I really need to just motivate myself consistently. Maybe, I could settle down with a beautiful millionaire who happens to be Christian as well. Why not, go for the high life and laugh it off for the rest of my life in shame from a girl beating me in income level!

I'm really thinking about this strategy now of meeting girls. With the girls I'm attracted to and who are already taken, I should just friend zone them and continue looking for more beautiful girls than they are. Hey, it works and why not? Might as well keep upgrading, until I find someone who is single and beautiful and really ready to settle down with me.