Thursday, June 30, 2016

Starting To Seriously Chill~~~

I like the title in that I put chill ~~~. I'm trying to say it with emphasis and longer Californian tone. Okay, so I'm not doing any copy and pasting for the art of trying to make money off of dumb web surfers who don't know any better. I'm seriously just posting my own original thoughts here and it's being appreciated by some passerbys. I never met them and probably never will. Maybe they came on this incredibly small-time blog site by accident looking for something that I can't afford to give them.

I don't even know what the average attention span is for a stranger who popped into this blog. I for sure spend quite a great deal of here. I'm the one that's typing all of this text, so yeah, it takes some substantial amount of effort!

Honestly, the reason why I made the title and decided to post some random funny details on it is because I was thinking about making fun of people from my past. They are all flipping out a great deal and calling me psycho and all of that fun stuff to make me laugh until the rooster crows next morning. Yeah, they don't even want to talk about it when I ask them. It's because it's bad on them and they can't handle me making fun of them. They have weak minds and can't let go of the past too well. That's why they are telling me that I can't let go of the past because they are so mindful about themselves and they can't do it themselves. It's logical because they don't want to talk about from me having made fun of them and given them a hard time. Why wouldn't they want to not talk about something that didn't bring them pleasure?

It's basically an embarrassing thing that went for them and something they are afraid I'll capitalize on if I end up noticing where their faults are. They end up trying to place blame on me. It's because they are totally aware and just going that route. If I play to win in the most insane and unfair manner, they lose. I guess I can just keep on giving them the "I'm better than you" speech and also the "I'm nicer than you so I can be your friend while you struggle" speech continuously and laugh about it. I can raise my voice to let everybody else hear what I'm talking about and to just annoy them while I'm embarrassing this idiot who blocked me on Facebook because I was irritated with that person and sent them message to make fun of them.

Okay, I'm praying for that person to lose big time now. I'm also praying that the person will love me, as I want to love him or her as a friend. I'm totally a gamer in this area and what makes me win is having that pumped up feeling of how I'm a winner and I'm just going to keep on going with that positive spirit to the finish line and drag that person with me. The person is going to be right behind me because I'm taking first place!