Thursday, June 30, 2016

Managing Time Better

What I find myself doing a lot is that I end up sort of regretting letting something get out of my mind because it later comes back to me. This happens to me quite often. I guess I have so many things going on in my head that I end up overwhelming myself a little.

The only thing that I have been pretty consistent with is trying to get to work everyday and working at every other day. Every other activity after that has been so inconsistent. I think I hide my agenda and motives to my own self and just try to go back to rewarding habits which isn't really related to money at all. I don't think I really value money that much, but I would like to have plenty of it so I could have all this time to just mess around with doing fun activities with people. I'll even hang with people I hardly know.

I do feel that discomfort with some people and I believe that it's going to take some time for me to get used to it in some cases. However, I seem to be a pretty forgiving lad.