Friday, June 17, 2016

Hard Work Attitude

One of the things that I really need to understand for myself is that I have a lot of potential. It's just that I let my mind wander off with lack of discipline. It's like how I just feel constantly bored and have to do something meaningless and that just boosts my ego to keep on living. It's pretty much my hobbies that I'm letting myself stay lingering in.

I guess I feel guilty about indulging so much in my hobbies because I end up feeling bad for neglecting other areas of my life for maintenance. I want to spend my time and do something that's just purposeful and driven to high standards with excellence. It's hard enough that I have a close friend who I spend time with who just struggles in live and gives in to his defeat while hardening his personal soul and relenting about how he isn't fully happy with everything. He's practically stuck and did all he could already in life. He still goes after it when he feels a surge of fortune.

I don't want to live by how lucky I feel in life. I want to live by actual proven work and results! I would like to stick to that formula while considering my strengths and weaknesses. Overall, I'm feeling really happy and good with where I'm leading myself. I just need to continually put up the effort and even though I'm slowing down, I'm feeling good about picking myself back up and putting in the effort again.