Friday, June 17, 2016

Becoming More Slick

Yeah, I think it would be awesome to have the nickname of Mr. Slick. It's going to be a lot of work under the scenes, but I think the state of being when approaching it will be so cool!

I guess that's where I want to be headed now. It's being slick while being openly relaxed about everything and having a really good work ethic. I'm really positive about the work I put in because the struggle is something that I'm used to putting myself under. I'm not really stressing out over making myself go through more hard work. It's just going to be a lot of personal effort I guess, but over all, it's just joyful to have friends and feel absolutely free and relaxed to be yourself, while still accepted and liked.

Maybe I'll be dating my friend who I'm just so fond of someday. For now, I really have some more things I need to work on with myself. I guess I'll be doing that until it's just the right moment where I'm supposed to dive into this whole marriage thing. I'm just taking my time really and a year hasn't even passed with this person. It feels really nice and cool to associate with. I think the foundations are there from my end at least to stay friends with her for a very long time and enjoy having company while being around her.