Thursday, June 9, 2016

Reviewing Last Posts

It's great to have discipline, patience, acceptance, and energy to keep going in life with whatever you are pursuing after. I guess I need to start doing that again and kick it back into full gear again. I think I need to accept that there are some things that I'm not going to be able to accomplish, even while it's going to be all in fun and make some sacrifices to be happy on the inside.

I think the main things I really want to stay focused on is having a relationship with Jesus, obtaining wealth, and being physically at tip-top shape. Other hobbies like writing music and trying to develop something out of nothing, I guess I can just look at it as trying to make money then.

I think it would be better for me to focus more on skill rather than trying to impress upon myself a little luck to earn some fortune. If I can minimize the time while maximizing my output through letting skill play a role, then I think I've found my niche.