Friday, June 17, 2016

Letting It Ride

I think I've learned so much over these days that I'm now learning how to approach something in a cool and unoffended manner. I have been tempted while playing out the situation in my head to constantly yell at the person who I'm just ticked off at for just being annoying with me when I'm trying to settle something from the past with them.

I'm not really so angry about it anymore because I did my part to not cripple my living conditions. I still put in the effort to live a good life and maintain self-discipline and self-control to still try to be courteous with those individuals. It pays off on the long run to really be patient and even though my emotions were running and making me feel so hot-headed; by not giving into them, I've had the most success with people even though I'm sure the devil would want to tempt me into saying that isn't so.

Taking the long and hard route has been a journey that I don't think many see fit for themselves to take. It's the narrow road that takes sacrifices and gaining wisdom through experience to understand where life is leading you!