Friday, July 1, 2016

Trying To Kick Off With A Bang

Okay, I thought maybe I could fill in a lonely void from being bored by trying to chat with people online.  All I was really doing was saying stuff to make myself laugh. I was making some of the people I chatted with laugh too with remarks like LOL and totally laughing my butt off remarks. Some random guy messaged me to shut the heck up after I was chatting with some ladies on a chatroom. Every remark I was sending was just to make myself laugh and that's what I really was doing.

I think with the whole Facebook thing, maybe one of the reasons why I was losing a friend or two is because I'm adding people I don't really recognize or know. If I were to add someone who I'm pretty familiar with, then maybe that's what keeps my friend count from going away. Actually with the stuff I'm posting, I'm not really trying to be annoying or anything. I just realize that some of those photos have this raw energy that's just very positive. I think positivity will retain people on Facebook, along with continuing to add people who I have a great level of familiarity with.