Sunday, July 17, 2016

Just Like Texting

Okay I found myself in a spot where I have a lot of down time which isn't good in general because life sucks being bored. So I'm just typing away on my iPhone because this is the only form of Internet I have at the moment. This reminds me, I should be reading the Bible soon. My time management feels a little out of whack.

Honestly right now I feel so good about going out and meeting new people and just being friends with people. I'm assuming the good looking and nice girls are already taken so I'm going to just take it easy then. I guess I'm going after an attractive lady I desire to marry but she has to feel the same way about me and think of me as her best choice.

I'm just a short guy who has a pretty decent work ethic a little above average. I'm just going to continue to improve upon myself and eventually master the finishing touches. By playing it cool and trying to be smart, it shouldn't be a problem.